Online Sales SkyRocket With Real-Time Credit Card Processing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Online Sales SkyRocket With Real-Time Credit Card Processing

INCREASE SALES UP TO 1500% ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET

***NO SETUP FEES***

Good Credit / Bad Credit/ No Credit ***NO PROBLEM***

It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved

No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing

While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250 To Get Set Up

WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!

Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It!!

We Specialize In Servicing The Following:

*Multilevel Marketing

*Mail Order/ Phone Sales

*Home Based Business

*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS

*New Business* Small Business

Whatever!! We Do It All!!!

Everyone Is Welcome!

* Scroll to bottom of this e-mail for CONTACT INFORMATION.

It's finally here!!!

A fast and reliable way to process credit cards through your web site The  Internet's reach is global - it knows no time zones or physical boundaries. With  our user friendly, easy to use program, you will convert your web site from an  electronic brochure to a virtual storefront without the addition of a sales  clerk!!!

SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as possible for your  customers to purchase your products or services. We use SSL SECURITY(best on the  NET today).

You will summon your customers' impulse buying when you can safely process  credit cards through a secured web site linked directly to your web page.

The Internet is the fastest growing industry in today's direct marketing  business. DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!! Give your customers the convenience of  ordering products right from your web page

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a customer visits your  web site and decides they want to buy your product(s) or service(s). They would  simply enter their credit card information and receive an approval WITHIN 5  SECONDS. That's all there is to it!!

>From that point on, the sale is complete and the money will be directly  deposited into your business checking account within 24 to 48 hours. So you will  have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!! Your customer will be  e-mailed a receipt and you will be e-mailed an invoice slip, all  instantaneously. Now, since this program is automated for 24 hours a day 7 days  a week, you will be receiving orders and making money in your sleep!!! IT'S JUST  THAT EASY!!!

We Also offer SOFTWARE AND TERMINAL PACKAGES. With our SOFTWARE PROGRAM, you  can now take PHONE and MAIL ORDERS, accept credit cards and expose your business  to thousands of new customers. All of this done through your own personal  computer!!!

To accommodate your STOREFRONT RETAIL BUSINESS, we offer an ELECTRONIC  TERMINAL and PRINTER PACKAGE. A terminal will allow you to receive the LOWEST  DISCOUNT RATE per transaction available.

Through CSI, you can apply for a merchant account with NO APPLICATION FEE, NO  SETUP FEE, and BETTER RATES!!!! We believe the ability to accept credit card  payments greatly enhances your business, adds additional credibility in the  marketplace, and increases your potential for immediate sales. So, if your  serious about increasing your business potential, get your own Merchant Account  today!!!

CALL 1(800) 600-0343 ext. 1625