Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

I have some experience in several TI models, such as 83, 85, 86 and 92 and
my honest opinion, and i'm considering what a read about 89, is that if
you by an 89 your bying in one single handheld calculator what is besf
from 92 -> user interface , 3D capabilyties and advanced symbolic
manipulation not forgeting the central processment unit (motorola A68000,
10Mhz), 86 -> Numeric differential equation graphing and built in tools for
conversions along with units of measure (also in model 85), 85 ->
Bin,Hex/ oct operations 83 -> same but upgraded statistics functions,....and
far more such as

      ---- 3D rotations
      ---- Flash Memory ,.ideial for upgrades as you read

        But if you whant to now more try on www.Ticalc.org and search in
for graphical calculator comparison......

        This is my opinion,...i'm am finishing my Civil Engenheering
degree in Universidade da Beira Interior

        In conclusion it's the ideal calculator for any Engeneer