Do you accept checks?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Do you accept checks?

To whom it may concern:

I was curious to know if you accepted checks on your website.
If not, we can:

-extract money electronically from you customers account, same day!
-electronically transfer the funds into your account!
-immediately inform you of NSF(bounced checks)!
-we can do it for less than what you are paying for your merchant account!

The procedure we use is called Electronic Funds Transfer or EFT. EFT has many
applications for online transactions and offline transactions. Since  there are many
more people with checking accounts than credit cards, accepting checks will mean
more sales opportunities for you.  EFT will  save you money on your current processing
and collecting, and dramatically expedite collections.  We  would be more than
happy to give you more information.  Simply reply to this message with your name,
phone and web address and we will rush you the details.

Thank you,

First Financial