Re: Pascal's Triangle?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pascal's Triangle?

Brian,

I don't know C nor TI-85 BASIC, but I do know TI-83 BASIC and ASM, and QBasic. I hope this tip is relevant at all for your purposes. I
guess what you could do is just write a program that will generate the first 30 or so rows of the pascal triangle and write that to a
file with line numbers. You could then write another program to read a specific line number and its corresponding line. I could write a
program like that in QBasic and then compile it into an .EXE file. Let me know if you want me to write the program (I'll do it free of
course--I believe in FREEWARE!!!).

Daniel

Brian Vito wrote:

> Are there any programs (especially for the TI-85) that calculate the numbers in
> Pascal's Triange based on user input (ex. if input is 5, it would calculate the
> values for row 5)?  Anyone know how to write one in TI-BASIC (or C, I know more
> C than TI-BASIC)?  Thanks.  Please reply via email.
> "We may only have 10% of the market, but quite clearly it is the top 10%"
>      -Apple Computer
>
> "Windows 98 is a browser stapled onto a graphical OS duct-taped onto an          ancient character-based DOS with roots in the '70s."

I AGREE!!!! That's why I'm getting Linux ASAP!!!!