Re: Does anyone know how to forge a certificate for the 92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Does anyone know how to forge a certificate for the 92+

I think the simplest would be patching the ROM in order to make it ignore
the certificates...

Fox Possession a icrit dans le message <35E466D2.CCBBB080@erols.com>...
>JNoonan123@AOL.COM wrote:
>>
>>If anyone knows how to edit a certificate for the 92 + so that one >would
be able to download the Flash upgrades and addons without paying >or if
anyone knows how Ti personalizes a certificate so that i could >take
somebody elses whom has certification to Upload the Flash addons >and or
programs to the Calc it would be gratefully appreciated if you >replied.
Any and all info  welcomed.