Original Text
From: "Isaac Tipton" <isaac@SHADETREEWEB.COM>, on 8/26/98 3:03 AM:
Hi all,

I am doing a research project for school that I hope some of you will help
me with.

I would like your opinions on the TIs' major features and benefits(design,
ease of use, functionality, programming aspects, etc.)  In other words, why
should I buy a TI instead of an HP.  If possible I would like feedback on
the positive aspects of the TI as opposed to the drawbacks of an HP.

I am seeking information here because this is where the experts on the use
of TI calculators gather to share thoughts and ideas.  Your input is far
more valuable than TI's sales information.

Thanks in advance,
Isaac Tipton