Re: Drawing vertical lines in TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Drawing vertical lines in TI-86

As x=2 isn't considered a function in that sence, you'll have to enter the
it as you'd enter a vector-function    -     with both y1 and x1.

To do this, you have to enter the MODE - option and then choose PAR.
This is what you do on a TI-83   -   but I expect it to be almost the same
on your calc.
When that is done, you can enter the x1 value. The calc will also need a y1
value; this one has to be set to T (~x but not quite).

I hope this will help you a little.
Best regards,

Simon Tjell
Aarhus / Denmark

Antti Jdrvinen <antti@solutions.fi> wrote in article
<35e1e71d.1815045@news.solutions.fi>...
> Does anyone know how to input  equation x=2  in  graph mode ??
>
> The TI wants the equation in y1=something format.
>

> Antti Jarvinen
> antti@solutions.fi

Follow-Ups: References: