Re: ERR:LABEL?!?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ERR:LABEL?!?!?!?

I have figured it out!! apparently, the reason why the program couldn't find
the label was because some of the commands were written like this:

If B=5:Goto 3:End:Lbl 3:Clrhome:Disp...etc.
So, all I did was "ungroup them" and that made the program work. I still don't
understand why it didn't want to work, after all, it DID work on the 82, and
nobody ever mentioned this kind of "incompatibility"

-fB

In a message dated 8/20/98 11:03:36 PM !!!First Boot!!!, dendahl@umich.edu
writes:

<< >I checked to see if it was the program was exactly the same, and it was. I
 >then re-sent it and it still didn't work. I don't get it...thanks for the
 >suggestions, though :)

 Hey, is it possible for you to send me a version of your program?  I have
 an 83 (ROM vers. 1.007), and I used to use an 82 for quite a while...  I
 have the Graphlink and it's program.  I don't care if it's in ASCII form or
 just in .83p format...  I've never heard of anything like this before, so I
 want to see if I can get it to work on my end :)  Thanks a lot!