ERR:LABEL?!?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ERR:LABEL?!?!?!?

This is wierd...I made a program on a TI-82 and later on transfered it to an
83. The program works fine on the 82, but when I try to run it (with the exact
same source) on my 83, I get an ERR:LABEL error with no "Goto", just the
"Quit" option.
Is there some kind of conflict here that I am unaware of? I mean, I thought
this shouldn't be a problem, since the TI-83 can handle a lot more labels.
If there is a solution to this problem, I would like to hear it, but if this
is an isolated incident, I would be more than happy to put up the source.

Thanks
-fB