Want more hits on your TI related page?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Want more hits on your TI related page?

Here at TI Archive, we have added a new button rotation system that will
rotate your button much like the banner ads that you see in download.com. We
have decided to eliminate the webring and in it's place put up the button
rotation system. You can create your own button for your page and submit
both the gif and url to us and we will add it to the program. These buttons
are very small. They weigh about 3k each so it will not affect your pages as
much. This project is currently under BETA v.1 so this means that the first
25 people who submit their url and gif will be in the program. If all goes
well, we will take the limit off! Goto http://tiarchive.dyn.ml.org/tiarchive
for more information...

http://tiarchive.dyn.ml.org/tiarchive
Jonathan Chum