Re: Ti-83 Assembly Programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-83 Assembly Programming

Try to get the tokens.inc file from the net again, from another site
that you got the first from. (Ti's site.) The best would be if someone
who have one they know works, would send it to you.

Chris Karnes wrote:

> I'm just new into assembly programming for the TI-83. So if anyone would like
> to help me. But my real problem is getting programs to compile. I'm using
TASM
> to try to prorgam a simple program that clears the screen. I'm using the
> include files for the Ti website. When I run tasm I says there are errors in
> tokens.inc. Could anyone help me. Thanks.

Ah, the clear screen asm program.....gives back a lot of memories that
one. That was when my calc thought it had 96K of memory ;-)

--
Jack the Klipper
http://www.hordaland.vgs.no/~trondu/