Re: TI-86 Acceleration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Acceleration

Why dont you hook the contacts from the place of the capacitor you removed
and hook the capacitor througha DIP switch?

At 01:19 PM 8/11/98 -0500, Aaron Riekenberg wrote:
>I have a TI-86 which I accelerated by removing the C13.  I didn't
>replace it with anything, and it works just fine.  However, because most
>games run far too fast now, I'd like to make the speed adjustable.  I'd
>like to use a variable capacitor of some type.  Does anyone know what
>type of variable capacitor I should use and where I can get one?  I
>think Boris Lutz's page used to have information about this, but it
>seems to be down.

What is there to say about silence?
Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com