Re: Graph Link while online?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph Link while online?

>I have heard this problem before, but never a solution.  I cant use >my
graph link software under windows while I am using my modem.  My >Graph
Link is on COM 2 and my modem is on COM 4.  Is there any way to >get
around this?

I noticed this too when I was online and tried to use my graphlink.
It is actually very simple for me.  I just plugged my cable into a
different port.

I have COM1-modem and COM4-graphlink (used to be COM3)... no problem.
COM 1 and 3 have the same IRQ as do COM 2 and 4. (This will cause a
conflict.) Just plug your link cable into COM 1 or 3.

"The Brain"