TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-89

Grafixx Software is beginning work on Putt-Putt Golf 89, and we need beta
testers.  If you have a TI-92 Plus, we can give you early versions, othewise,
we will send you the newest version when the TI-89 comes out.  Go to our
website at:

http://members.aol.com/GrafixxHQ/index.htm

to sign up.  We will notify everyone by e-mail if they are/aren't on the beta
list.  Right now, all the program does is it can draw courses based on course
matrices.  It will be completely different from our original Putt-Putt Golf
for the TI-85.  It may be a little while before we get a beta tester site up,
so we may just send versions over e-mail.