Re: ti 92 at school

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti 92 at school

My friend uses the TI-92 at school and I ordered one today...  I have to
admit that the TI-83, TI-86, or the soon to be released TI-89 will do
for most people, even for me most of the time, but I like the QWERTY
keyboard myself, since I create programs and will use it for creating
text files.  Most schools use the TI-83 or TI-86.  I'm surprised that a
school would have them though, as schools would usually go for something
a little more simpler.  For the most part, a TI-92 is overboard for
standard school use (basic graphing and calculation), unless you plan to
do a good amount of typing on it, which I already do on my friend's...

                        Mike