Displaying imaginary munbers on a graph

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Displaying imaginary munbers on a graph

Does anyone know if there is a way to display imaginary numbers (a + bi
form) on the graph screen?  It won't do it if you've stored it as a
variable, but I can't think of any other way to do it.  The reason I need
to do this is for a quadratic formula program (of course, what else?) and
it'd just be really convinient if there were a way.  If not, I guess I'll
have to figure some way around it.  Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

-David Endahl
endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us

"Without the band, it's just a GAME!"
"The first half is pre-game for  the halftime show"
"The second half is a time to prepare for the post-game show"
"Come for the band, stay for the football"