Let Down and Lied Too

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Let Down and Lied Too

We bought for our business what was told to us a new Toshbia 445CDT
>From Best Buys in Winston-Salem,N.C. Only to find out when we got home
we were missing restore CD ,Handbook,& detachable 3.5 drive. We called the
store right away and we were told no worry that Toshbia would gladly mail us
missing pieces. Keep in mind Best Buy has 15% restocking fee with a 14 day
return policy
so would believed them and contacted Toshbia who at first said it would be
missing items mailed to us 4 to 6 weeks.Of course during this time our return
options with Best Buy ran out. Two weeks after requesting items from Toshbia
one of their Tech.
called us to say this computer had been registered to someone else and had
been
returned for repair and thet did not consider it new. And the missing items
was our problem. So, We are stuck without restore Cd crash would be deadly and
without 3.5 drive impossible to save work and run some programs we don"t even
have the key codes for some of the preinstalled programs. Do you or anyone
else have any suggestions? Enclosing if this matter is not taking care of by
Toshbia or Best Buy
I will never buy another Toshiba product and will suggest to anyone the
problems that we have had with this product and retailer. Thank-You Tim &
Teresa Whittington
T&T TOYS  Alpha2456@Aol.com