Re: help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: help

SmithwickC wrote:

>         I'm on a Macintosh with version 3.0 so it may vary with you.
> SmithwickC
> P.S. Yes, I'm both a Macintrash user and an AOLamer ;-)

That's Crashin'Trash to you buddy! :)

It's Crashintosh + Macintrash...

Shoot me if you will, but I've gained a teensy weensy respect for
Macintoshes... After relying on them at school (damn the school district
to hell for not using cheaper PC's!) for many projects, I've gotten to
know how to use em... and also, the teacher trusts me with the unlock
command... wahahaha. :)

Although... AOL + Macintosh = computernewbie on the newbienet... hehe.
:)

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3?
Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/aseprog.html
for 85/82 ASM programs that work on the TI-86!