Re: y1(x) notation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: y1(x) notation

I know that the TI-82 has that ability, too, so this must be one of those
things like the TABLE or Text( command that TI first invented when they
made the 82.  I have often wondered if they had this on the 86 as well.
Good job discovering this.  Probably you should download a copy of the 82
manual and see what it says about this.