Wooing a lady with stamps

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wooing a lady with stamps

I am wooing a lady whom I am madly in love with. She like to collect stamps.
Her birthday is coming in a few months. I intent to win her heart by give her
some stamps as her birthday present. Could any one spare me some stamps of your
country that is of course common to you but exotic to me ? I have some stamps
which I have received from friends all over the world. If you would like to
have stamps of a particular country, just name it, if I have it, I will send
them to you. My address is :

Ku Teng Chai
Blk 53 #10-122
Pipit Road
Singapore 370053

If you have any enquiries, pls email me.
jamesku@mbox5.singnet.com.sg