Re: A new Ti-85 site.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A new Ti-85 site.

I know how special it makes some people feel: /I/ have a TI-85 site. /I/
have my own site! and all that crap, but does it occur to anyone else that
we have enough calc sites and that the more we get the more lame they come??

At 04:16 AM 17/4/98 GMT, Vicken Simonian wrote:
>The Ti-85 World is new site that focuses only on Ti-85 calculators.  If you
>have a Ti-85, then you have to come and check this out!
>
>This site features:
>Ti-85 shells, games, math, science, and other programs.
>A linking section that teaches you how to build your own TI-computer links.
>Reviews of games!
>And ways to soup up your TI-85!!
>
>visit: http://home.inreach.com/vic830/index.html

What is there to say about silence?
Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com