YOU DON'T HAVE A PIC? WE CAN HELP! /\

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

YOU DON'T HAVE A PIC? WE CAN HELP! /\

-- BEGIN included message

“WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?”

Did you know that you can send a picture of yourself, or a picture of
anything, to your cyber friend?

YOU CAN!       AND YOU DON’T NEED TO BUY A SCANNER!

How many times have you asked, or have been asked, “What do you look
like?”  while chatting with your friends online?

No matter how appearances are detailed by typing into a computer,
nothing comes close to a picture.

If you have a photograph; it’s just a matter of getting the photo inside
your computer, (scanning), where it can then be sent via E-mail to
whomever you want to see it. And they see your photo immediately!

That’s where we come in. We can scan your picture or pictures and return
the computer generated picture back to you via E-mail immediately upon
receipt!

All you need to do is send us whatever picture you would liked scanned
through the regular mail, and we do the job, return the cyber picture to
you via E-mail the same day we receive the original, and send your
original picture back to you undamaged.

All for only $5.00 for the 1st picture and $2.00 for each additional.
Nobody can match that price.

Now when you are asked, “What do you look like?”, you can reply, “Do you
want a pic?”;  and just E-mail it to em!

Mail your pictures and payment (cash, check or money order) to:

Jeff Hanna
24331 Muirlands Blvd. Ste#D4-202
Lake Forest, CA. 92630

Remember to provide me with your E-mail address when sending your PICS.

For more information, please reply to this message.

Thanx for reading this mail and I hope you will use our service.

Jeff Hanna

Jhanna Systems

“”We will not process any pictures containing pornography or adult
situations. Please use discretion in selecting your pics.””

-- END included message