Ti-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-83

My name is Rachael Callahan and I am currently a highschool student
enrolled in an Hounors Algerbra II class.  I just purchased a Ti-83
calculator after researching the Ti caculators on the market and finding
the 83 to be the best buy.  I am interested in building a paralle link
that would inable me to connect my calculator to the computer (posibly
through the printer port) allowing me to download programs off the
internet.  Such links are on the market right now for around $50, $35 if
you only buy the link and no softwear.  I know the link itself contains
less than ten dollars in parts and I know there is someone out there
that knows how to build one.  If you know where I could find
instructions to do so, or you know someone who can, please feel free to
share the knowledge. IN addition, I am in search of programs such as
"horner program" and "the law of cos" that I could manually input into
my calculator.  If you know how to program any useful programs into the
calculator that information would also be greatly appretiated. Thank you
for taking the time to read this. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Rachael Callahan