finance function on ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

finance function on ti-86

I installed the finance package from TI which adds finance functions to the
TI-86.  It is accessed thru the math menu, I think.  Anyway, when I install
it, it works fine.  But after a while, the menu is there but the options no
longer are.  When I press FIN I get either a row of dark boxes or blank
boxes.  So, I try to reinstall it, and the prog says already installed.  I
then have to delete the files, get them back from the computer, and install
it again.  I think some programs I run might be messing something up in
memory??  Any ideas or solutions would be most appreciated.  Thank you.