Re: TI 85 vs TI 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 85 vs TI 86

I don't think there's any reason to get the TI-85 over a TI-86.  The TI-86
should be able to do everything the TI-85 can do.  The operations are also
mostly in the same places.  Also the TI-86 has a lot more memory and new
usages.  Probably the reason the store didn't have a TI-85 was that they're
pretty much outdated now.