Re: get this group going (1/1)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: get this group going (1/1)

And I am so glad this does not come in my mail.
Are you aware of, that some people recives all postings via mail??
And that it can be annoying for those if they have to get many programs they
haven't asked for in mail.
And if they even don't have the "right" calc to use them....go figure.
Anyway, if we want programs, we can get them at ti philes or ticalc.org

--
Jack the Klipper
http://home.sol.no/~tursin/