Re: i/o programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: i/o programming

yes, get an I2C protcall 8 bit i/o IC. i think phillips makes them, i
don't know the number though. if you can't find what i'm talking about
email me and i can dig around a bit and get the #.

Chris
I'm, like, a product, OK, of american, you know, education, all right?
DJ_Ramen@juno.com

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998 15:18:15 GMT BRB <burhanz@TM.NET.MY> writes:
>Hi...
>
>        I currently own the TI85 and I'm really glad that I own it.
>This is
>because I use it all the time to solve my engineering problems. My
>question
>is : is the TI85 capable to control other devices where I can write my
>program in the TI85 e.g. I need 8 bits output and 8 bits input.
>
>        Thanks in advance....
>
>Bye...

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]