Re: The FIRST site DEDICATED to the TI-89!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The FIRST site DEDICATED to the TI-89!!!

Well, bragging rights in his own mind anyway.  That's the only place
bragging rights do you any good, anyway.  I personally don't think much
of pages dedicated to a single calculator.  Mega sites like ticalc.org or
The TI-Philes have at least as much as all of them put together, and
conveniently in one place.  His site says all over it that it doesn't have
much yet because the 89 isn't out yet.  At least he's honest about it, but
I wouldn't WANT bragging rights to a site like that.  :)