Re: back in homescreen ti92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: back in homescreen ti92

You could use the SetMode() command for this purpose.

SetMode({"Split Screen","FULL","Split 1 App","Home"})

This, executed just before the end of a program, will remove any
split screens and take you back to the Home screen.  However, some
people might still want to be able to look at the IO screen a little
longer, to view some important information from the program. In
that case, you *could* add a Pause command right before SetMode(),
but that defeats the purpose of using SetMode() in the first place.

Tavis