TI-Philes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-Philes

Everyone quit complaining about the philes being down! If you've been there
lately, you'll notice that it is doing much better....it hasnt been down in
over a week (gasp!). The main (and hopefully only) problem was found and
fixed, so it should work a lot better now. But even if it IS down, we have
set up a mirror. And if all else fails, you can use FTP (for either the
main site or the mirror. Here are the URLS:

http://b60414.cwru.edu/ti-philes/ --- the main server, sometimes down, but
most up to date
http://b65159.cwru.edu/ti-philes/ --- the mirror, up more often, but not
quite as up to date.

FTP sites:
ftp://b60414.cwru.edu/ti-philes/index.html
ftp://b65159.cwru.edu/ti-philes/index.html

And if you're too lazy to type or copy and paste, you can be forwarded with:
http://ti-philes.home.ml.org
http://ti-philes-mirror.home.ml.org

Note if you use ml.org: sometimes ml.org is down, so if it is, it isnt our
fault with the server, you just have to use one of the other URLs.

Now everyone quit complaining!

Adam Berlinsky-Schine
TI-Philes Staff