Re: READ! Not Spam, but for your own info, don't let it ha

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: READ! Not Spam, but for your own info, don't let it happen to you!

Tell the Better Business Bureau, I imagine.  Oh yes, the extended warrenties
(on anything you buy) are rip-offs because they only last the first couple
years, while the product is new and not bound to break anyway.  Ever notice
that things always break right after the warrenty runs out?  That's the
whole idea.