Re: TI Programmers: I'm BEGGING you to write a symbolic ma

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Programmers: I'm BEGGING you to write a symbolic manipulation program . . .

Its obviously not impossible given the right tools.  I don't think
TI-BASIC is a remote possibility for this type of problem, but is ASM?

Similar programs written for the Hp-48 rely on lower level languages
(including ml or ASM), primarily for speed, but the manipulation is
possible in the Hp user language too.  Assuming the Ti has something
similar to a decompiler for algebraics in Ti-BAIC, it should be
possible.
Mark P. Wilson
E-mail:  im1077@exmail.usma.edu