Re: Learn Z80

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Learn Z80

At 03:05 PM 9/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>On the Shining Light Productions home page you can only go to 2 of the
>pages.  I wanted to learn Z80 but the geocities thingy comes up.  if
>there is any thing you can do,please do it so you can meet your moto
>               "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>
>I want to learn.  perhaps you could send the html for the page, that
>would be great if you did that.  Well, keep up the good work!!

I know my page hasn't been updated in a while.  I am REALLY busy with
school-work.  I really am trying to catch back up on everything, but its
getting tougher every day.  I am working every minute that I can to get
back to where I was.  SQRXZ 82 has priority before my web page.  The Z80
page is down because I am still working on the official document.  I could
release it, but it looks real crummy right now and is far from complete.
However, it does teach the basics of Z80 ASM.  Nothing TI-82 specific yet.
I may ditch my current Z80 ASM tutorial since its aimed more at higher
level audiences and not really beginners.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org