Re: TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92

I do this all the time. I was doing trig stuff in algebra with my 85. I
figured out how complex numbers worked before anyone taught it to me by
just plugging in numbers and seeing what happened. I figured out other
stuff as well, but I can't remember now. Now I have a teacher that does
not let us use calculators!
I guess most teachers don't realize the potential.

Marco Radzinschi
marco10@juno.com

"Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think. Orthodoxy is
unconsciousness." -George Orwell (From 1984)