DotCom: Your Internet Solutions Provider

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DotCom: Your Internet Solutions Provider

DotCom Internet Services is proud to announce our annual anniversary
log-a-thon!

DotCom Internet Services offers internet users the absolute BEST
value to be found anywhere when it comes to web design, web hosting,
server co-location, high bandwidth installations, intranet/LAN consulting and
local
dial-up acces! We'll do whatever it takes to keep our customers  110%
satisfied!

It's our anniversary and we want to celebrate by offering you super discounted
rates for a limited
time only on nearly all services... here is just a small sample:

Web Hosting:
Our domain:  $10/month
Your Domain: $20/month
including cgi-access, 10megs of web space, and whatever else you might need!

We also have more involved web hosting packages geared towards business' of
every size
starting at only $15/month!

Server Co-Location: normally $425/month now only $350/month!

For those of you in the Dallas area, we are offering unlimited dial-up access
utilizing our
all 56k digital network for only $17.50/month! Including multiple emails
accounts,
10megs of web space and much more!!!

The DotCom-Xpress Partnership Network offers you $9 for every customer you
refer to us!

Ask about our FREE! unlimitet trial accounts & our AOL Graduates Program!

Call or email for more info: 214-220-2936

DotCom Internet Services
Your Personal Internet Provider
sales@dotcom-xpress.net
http://www.dotcom-xpress.net