Re: ROM Version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ROM Version

LODS wrote:

> How could i know the ROM of my TI92 2 ????
Hit [F5], followed by [2nd]-[(]

[F5] takes you to the program I/O screen, and [2nd]-[(] takes you to the
screen with the copyright notices and rom version.  Hit [ESC],
[2nd]-[Quit], or go back to the home screen to leave.

BTW: When you reach the screen with the rom version, hitting [s] or any
thing with that letter (like [cos] or [sin]), will take you to the the
self-test menu.  If you do, the line below your home screen prompt will
disappear until you reset your calculator or restore a backup.  The
tests themselves also affect your memory, so you may want to do this
after a backup.