I think Oshell manked up my calculator...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I think Oshell manked up my calculator...

After just deleting some programs from my calculator, I got the
following:
(pasted together - NOT A FAKE!!!)

osmank.jpg

For those of you that cannot read this, that's 414949 bytes of memory
used total (On a ti-82, normally with 32Kb!!!), which is just over
400Kb.

Something's wrong, methinks...
Now, I'm just off to reset the calc and then re-transfer all the
programs. Heigh-ho...

P.S. No-one accuse me of spamming. I thought you might like to see this,
I don't have a web page, I cut as much off the file as I could, AND I
encoded it in JPEG format - small. OK?
--
  * De Ascender * (Phil Stoneman) ICQ UIN = 1553397
ascender@tjsathome.demon.co.uk                      <- Accepts files as well