USUL Release Alpha #5 Now Available

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

USUL Release Alpha #5 Now Available

Just a notice I released a new alpha of USUL, Alpha #5.  It has a couple of
new commands, quite a few bug fixes, and some different forms of
documentation.

USUL is available only on my homepage (because it is in alpha stages and
not as complete as I want it to be).  My *NEW* and probably lasting URL is
http://thunder.greatnet.com/~eviljim/ and don't forget that
http://ti85.home.ml.org/ will always point to my most recent URL.

USUL a5 now includes inverse menu text, a nice feature that is not easy to do.

Questions, comments, feedback, and command suggestions are always welcome.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...