Re: HELP!!! Ti-92 says "Line 1111 Emulator" and that's it

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997 18:55:31 -0400, d d d <c82@JUNO.COM> wrote:

>>when this happens to me a take out the rectangular modual under the
>>test access panel...the one that the sticker says not to touch....then
>>i take out a battery. press on a few times put the battery in then put
>>the module back.  this gets my calculator up and running but keep in
>

>I don't own a TI-92, but I would think that if the module had a sticker
>on it that said do not touch, there would probably be a good reason for
>it, like you might permantly damage your calc?
>

>-calc82  c82@juno.com
>WANTED:TI-92, prefer something like broken link port to make it CHEAP.
I know that and when that it happens to me i try everything else
before i take it out.   And after 8 times nothing has malfunctioned so
far.  and i also said that this should only be done when everything
else dosent work. and i also said to try what the other guy said to do
first...i myself had never tried what he recomended thats the first i
heard of that method .  and again i know id might damage the calc but
in my opinion "might perminatly damage the calc" is better than the
calc that wont do anything at all...
and i do stress that you should try the other method before you try
what i suggest, if it works, great, if not i have an alternitive plan.

Andrew
akrynick@stevens-tech.edu

Follow-Ups: References: