Re: speeding up the ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: speeding up the ti-86

At 11:09 PM 9/20/97 EDT, n X t wrote:
>On Sat, 20 Sep 1997 20:22:47 GMT Bryan <bryris@GTE.NET> writes:
>>Hello,
>>
>>I was surfing through this news group trying to find a way to speed up
>>my
>>ti-86. It has gotten incredibily slow. I have about 80k of data, and
>>now
>>all of its claculations are slowed.
>>How would I go about speeding up my calc?
>
>uh delete some of your programs.. or clean it up (delete all the real
>numbers programs make.. etc..etc..) other wise.. can't..   btw.. the ti85
>is 3x faster (graphing) than the ti86 :)   so it's already slow.

Actually, you're wrong =).  The turbo! =P

I have the info on turboing the 86 on my site, I'd appreciate it if someone
who does it takes pictures and scans them for me, it'd also be nice having
a picture of the inside to show everyone.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |