Re: speeding up the ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: speeding up the ti-86

At 08:22 PM 9/20/97 GMT, Bryan wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I was surfing through this news group trying to find a way to speed up my
>ti-86. It has gotten incredibily slow. I have about 80k of data, and now
>all of its claculations are slowed.
>
>There are some meesages here that might contain the data I am looking for,
>but they have been erased from the server.
>
>How would I go about speeding up my calc?
>
>Thanks in advance

Ok, I am the only one to have this info posted (thanks to MaDD Scientist)

Go to http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/TI86/ for the main TI-86
page, which has links to the others.  The turbo info is on the hardware page.

Now, the only reason your calc is slow is because you are running TI Basic
progs.  Have a link?  If so, get some ASM stuff.  If not, make one =).
Making a link is in the hardware FAQ.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |