Secant to tangent line

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Secant to tangent line

Hope someone can help...
Last fall I downloaded a small pgm from here that showed a secant line to
a curve.  Then with each press of the enter key it approached a tangent by
some constant increment.  I think it was for the 85 and I rewrote it for
the 82 to use in class on the overhead.  You could change the functions
and select the points on the function.  It even gave you the equation of
the tangent line.

Help - I can't find it anywhere - not anywhere - Would anyone recall it or
have something similar.  Please send to me directly if you have it...
Thanks in advance

Lois Kertesz
loisk@tenet.edu