Re: Virus for 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Virus for 83

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 19:05:39 -0500 Erik Soballe <webtoad@geocities.com>
writes:
>    I was the first one at my high school to build a home made serial
>cable and started putting games on a few of my friends 83s..  This is
>getting out of hand, about 75% of the school now has games( the school
>requires an 83).  I would like to know if there is a virus that will
>remain in memory and transfer itself to other calcs and then screw
>them
>up..  People at my school share games with everyone so transfering the
>virus will not be hard.

i don't belive there will ever be one.. but if there is.. wow.. big
deal!.. reset the dang 83 and walla.. no more virus :) and since your
email is @geocities.com.. i'm assuming you have net access.. so you can
d/l it of the net (bigger chance of finding a virus hehe). but im'
guessing you prolly don't have a graph link anywayz..  ah well..

no there is no freakin virus for the 83.. don't worry about it
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com