Re: graph link for the ti 85 in france

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

dien vinh wrote:

> Here in France, the price of the graphlink is 500 fr (+80 $ !!).Before i
> buy it
> i'd like to know what can i find inside,just a cable?
>
> ( My sister have a hp 48g whith all the stuff do i better stole it? )

I can answer you, because I bought the graph-link in France long ago ...
you have the cable, the Mac adaptor, disks and a little manual. In any
cases, not worth the money, but when I bought mine no homemade links
existed

--

| Stephane J. Jantzen                    (mailto:stephane@jriver.com) |
| J. River, Inc., 125 N First St, Minneapolis (http://www.jriver.com) |