Re: How to hide a program in the TI83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to hide a program in the TI83?

> I Khiat wrote:
>
>  Hi.....
>
> I am wandering if you can hide a program or make it undelete-able when
> the reset option in the calc it executed.
>
> Please help if you got an idea how to do it.......!!!!!  Thanks....

On the 85, if you make a program, send it to the computer, then rename
it to something like 123ABC, the program will not show up in the
programs menu, cannot be editted or deleted, you can get rid of it by
reseting or recieving a backup.  To run it, you need to type it in at
home screen or have another program call it.  I suspect you might be
able to do this on the 83.

Todd