*** FOR SALE: TI-86 ***

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

*** FOR SALE: TI-86 ***

Hi everyone.  I am selling my brand new ti-86.  It is hardly used.
It is ROM V.1.2.  It is in perfect condition.

I will accept the largest offer I get.  I gave $120 for it at Wal-Mart.

The person with the largest offer and agrees to buy it must 1) pay for
it up front (+s/h=$3.00) OR 2) agree to have me ship it COD so that we
are both protected.

Send all offers to me at:
cworkman@raider.crsc.k12.ar.us

Thank you.
Clayton L. Workman                   Undergraduate Research Assistant
227 Harold Cove                    Optoelectronic Materials Research Lab
Jonesboro, AR 72401                       Electrical Engineering
Phone/Fax - (870) 931-7791              Arkansas State University
cworkman@raider.crsc.k12.ar.us             Jonesboro, Arkansas