Hows the best way to learn asm86 for my TI-86??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hows the best way to learn asm86 for my TI-86??

I have looked at source code for asm and it made sense once I figured
out what everything meant but is there any tuorials that are complete or
that are half way complete so that I can learn more.  Also if anyone has
a good link program that works with the TI-86 that will work with a
serial port.  I am making a homemade link so I don't have to pay the
price for the GraphLink.  That is all I wanna know right now.  Thanks

Dann