Re: backing up an 85 to an 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: backing up an 85 to an 86

On Mon, Sep 15, 1997 12:11 PM, Dario Landazuri
<mailto:landazud@CPCA.JOHNCO.CC.KS.US> wrote:
 :) since I'm having trouble getting TI to help me, I wonder if anyone on
this
 :) list can.  I'm having trouble backingup my brother's 85 to my 86.
 :) Whenever I try it, I get an "Error 37" on the 86, and an "Error 35" on
the
 :) 85.  Any help is appreciated...

You can't send a memory backup from a TI-85 to an 86, you must send the
files you want to send over manually.

If you're trying to send an assembler shell from an 85 to an 86, don't. The
86 is incapable of running 85 ASM programs, and vice versa.

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!