From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Dan G.
Sent:   Sunday, September 14, 1997 11:23 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Please help w/ first program!!!!1

 << File: test.83p >> I just got my 83 a couple days ago and love it. I am
just starting to learn
how to program in basic. I wrote a simple program that displays a moving
"-" sign in the upper left corner. As the program runs, it slows down and i
get a "memory error". What's going on? I included a copy of the program.