Re: link picture What's wrong???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: link picture What's wrong???

Tim-

Thanks for saying that. I hope people like that heed your message. And
actually, I would bet about 50,000+ usenet servers worldwide carry this group,
making it more like 15 GIGABYTES of WASTED bandwidth.

What really makes me angry is converting this file to JPG (the idiot left it in
BMP format) brings it down to UNDER 5K.... Thats 60x smaller!!

Just some thoughts...
Richard